Solar Panels
Calculator

Appliance


Normal Bulb


Tube Light


LED Lamp


Fan


Music System


LCD/LED TV (< 42")


LCD/LED TV (> 42")


Refrigerator (165-250Ltr)


Refrigerator (250-350Ltr)


Refrigerator (350-450Ltr)


Refrigerator (> 450Ltr)


AC - 1Ton


AC - 1.5Ton


AC - 2Ton


Your Total Load

Watts


Recommended
Invertor Rating

VA


Solar Panel Capacity-Watt
0
Panel Quantity
0
Charge Controller
0
Qty of Charge Controller
0
Panel Bank/Kwatts
0
Panel Rack
0

Disclaimer

1. The Solar power System is Hybrid and will require Solar Panels and Grid for the purpose of Charging the Batteries and powering the electrical loads.

2. This solution is with the assumption of 60% of its power from the Solar Panels while remaining 40% coming from Gen-set or PHCN. In case customer wants to depend 100% on Solar power, it requires different panel configuration.

3. Before every solar Installation, there is a need for site survey as this will avail technician the opportunity to evaluate roof status, Cable requirement and installation position.

4. The back-up time as above is what the Battery Bank will provide at night time or in extremely rainy/cloudy Weather when the Batteries are fully charged before discharge